Feb 28, 2009

Weekend Update

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! Here are some pics of Kate.  She's in constant action these days.  She only slows down when she's asleep.  In just a few weeks, we will be celebrating her first birthday.  I can't believe it.  My parents and Fred's mom are all coming from Florida.  We are having a small party at the park near our house.  I bought some decorations today.  Should be fun!

Great smile! Kate loves playing with Fred.  He wrestles with her, throws her up in the air, you name it.  She can't get enough of it.  

As her hair grows, she's getting these little curls.  They are very sweet.  I think she gets the curls from Fred.   

We try to hide the toilet paper when Kate's around, but you can see what happens when we forget :)

Inspecting our closet

I guess Alli's learning to read.  We found this book in her crate with her.  I wonder who put it there :)

1 comment:

  1. The toilet paper picture is TOO CUTE!!! D has recently discovered the TP, too. (: It amazes me how much energy he has these days.

    ReplyDelete