So, I went to my Mommytography class today and it was AWESOME. If you are anywhere in the Greater Baton Rouge area, I would encourage you to sign up for one of Tracy's classes. She is so knowledgeable. I think it will take me years to apply everything she taught us, but I played around with some of the concepts when I got home this afternoon. Here are some of the shots I got.




Those pictures are awesome! I love them all, but the one of Alli and then end made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteLove the first one!! Great job of capturing emotion :) Kate looks very thoughtful!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Glad you learned something, and thanks for the ad!
ReplyDeleteI added you to the 365 Project list, did you get the codes for the buttons?
Great blog, even if it has a gator on it!
GO NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
Welcome to the 365 project!! Okay, okay....so you're a gator in tiger country....but did you really have to introduce yourself by even having hubby and little miss in gator colors for the homework pictures??? Just kidding!! Can't wait to see some more pics. Oh yeah....great action shot of the dog.
ReplyDeleteI think you get an A+ for your work. Great job!
ReplyDelete