Jun 3, 2009

Weekly update

Kate's been enjoying the outdoors pretty much any time it's not raining.  I've really enjoyed this week with her.  This weekend, I am off to Iowa for a conference (Fred's got daddy duty).  Not too excited about Iowa, but I am excited about seeing my great friend Amanda there! When I get back next week, we are turning right around and heading to Florida to visit family.  Should be a fun adventure with lots of pictures!


Going down the slide with rock in hand.  Much more coordinated than her mom :)

Fred did his first wedding on Saturday night.  We got a sitter so I could go with him.  He did great! I was so proud of him.  

On the go.

Gathering up the farm animals.  

2 comments:

  1. That hat on Kate is too cute! And I love your dress for the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been "blog-less" for a while....I have a lot of catching up to do. I hope you are having a great time with Amanda--- you'll have fun, even in Iowa!
    Have fun (and safe) travels to Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete