Oct 29, 2009

Bible study girls

I've mentioned my Monday night Bible study before, so I thought you might like to see the girls. We were missing a few, but we got a good shot a few weeks ago thanks to Ashley Beth (far right). Ashley Beth is our resident photograher. She is amazingly talented. You can see more of her work here. We've been meeting together for a little over three years now and God brought us together in a special way. Most of us go to different churches of different demoninations, but our sweet friend Delaney (who's now living in Georgia) introduced all of us. I'm so grateful for the friendship God's given me with these ladies and the chance to grow alongside each other. We've done several studies now (mostly Beth Moore) and we are currently finishing up her study of the book of Esther. Pictured from left to right are Shawna, Lindsey, Aimee, me, Kelle, Natalie, Heather and Ashley Beth.

1 comment: