Maybe our first picture together. Some of you remember this day at the St. Louis Zoo :)


1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
He makes me laugh. Every day.
2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
When we sat out on the terrace at Jewel Baptist Church in St. Louis and looked at the stars together. I remember being very cold, but hoping that moment would never end.
3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
No, but if he did right now it would be Easton Corbin's "I'm a little more country than that." That song always makes me think of him and Corbin sounds just like George Strait - one of Fred's all-time favorites.
4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
He never meets a stranger. He makes everyone feel welcome and included. He's funny. He's a hard-worker and pays attention to the smallest details that make people feel so special. There are so many things.
5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
No, I went to have dinner with him when he was working at Publix in Gainesville. He blindfolded me and drove me out to our church and proposed there. It's a very sweet story, but a good thing we weren't addicted to Criminal Minds back then like we are now. I might have though the blindfold was a little sketchy.
He makes me laugh. Every day.
2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
When we sat out on the terrace at Jewel Baptist Church in St. Louis and looked at the stars together. I remember being very cold, but hoping that moment would never end.
3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
No, but if he did right now it would be Easton Corbin's "I'm a little more country than that." That song always makes me think of him and Corbin sounds just like George Strait - one of Fred's all-time favorites.
4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
He never meets a stranger. He makes everyone feel welcome and included. He's funny. He's a hard-worker and pays attention to the smallest details that make people feel so special. There are so many things.
5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
No, I went to have dinner with him when he was working at Publix in Gainesville. He blindfolded me and drove me out to our church and proposed there. It's a very sweet story, but a good thing we weren't addicted to Criminal Minds back then like we are now. I might have though the blindfold was a little sketchy.
I love you, Fred!
Yeah!!!! You two are made for each other. Happy Valentines' Day!
ReplyDelete