Mar 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Kate!


Dear Kate,
Two years ago today, you came into this world and changed our lives forever. You are the sweetest, funniest, most kindhearted little girl I've ever known. I love watching you grow up and learn new things. Right now, you are learning to count to ten and sing the ABC's. You still love Elmo, but you're fond of other Sesame Street characters now too. You love to sing songs - Itsy Bitsy Spider, Jesus Loves Me, The Wheels on the Bus and many more. You love to color. You love to say "Na na na na....Go Gators!" You love your little brother a little more every day (I think you're convinced now that he's here to stay). You love watching older kids play and mimicking what they do. You love playing dress-up (see below). My sweet girl, I know the plans God has for your life are good. I can't wait to see how He's going to use your life for His glory. I'm just blessed to be in the bleachers for the show He's putting on. I love you Kate! Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. So sweet....and I love the colors of your blog...
    Doing a little blog hopping...I have 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS that I will draw for tomorrow night... hope you will stop by.....

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete