- Crawling up a storm, but not quite walking yet. He stands on his own for a few seconds and then sits down. I think he'll be crawling before Christmas, but I'm in no hurry.
- No more baby food. Just like Kate before him, he ate baby food for a few months but quickly lost interest. He eats all kinds of table food now. His favorite thing is grilled cheese.
- Using a sippy cup more and more.
- One little tooth, finally poking through on the bottom. We can't see it too well yet, but we can feel it.
- Much, much better sleeper! Goes down about 7 p.m. and usually takes a bottle around 5 a.m. and then goes back down until 6:30 or 7 a.m.
- We're learning that he loves music. The other day he was listening to Fred's brother play his guitar and was captivated.
- Loves his buddy Louis at school. They were born just a few weeks apart and they are inseparable.
- Loves his big sister. His face lights up as soon as he sees Kate.
- Loves Alli. Our kids are animal-crazy. Neither has ever met a dog they didn't love.
- He's such a charmer. I think it's partly the hair, but everywhere I take him people (ladies in particular) stop to talk to him. He just smiles :)
Little man, just like with your big sister we can't imagine life without you now. You've captured our hearts. As we celebrate Thanksgiving today, I am so thankful for every minute of your life. I can't wait to see the plans God has for you unfold.
I love you, I love you, I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment