Mar 13, 2011

"K-K Reesa"

Dear Kate,

Three years ago tonight, I tried to sleep but sleep wouldn't come. Nine months flew by and the day was finally upon us. What would you look like? What kind of personality would you have?


My sweet girl, you bring more joy to my life than I ever thought possible. Every morning, I look forward to seeing your smile as you peak around the covers with your crazy, curly hair. Your laugh is contagious and your generous, kind heart is so beautiful. Like me, you have a running soundtrack of music in your head.  Like your dad, you are very detail-oriented and very busy all of the time.


Katherine Theresa Lundy, or "K-K Reesa" as you say, only God knows what year 4 holds but we can't wait to see it all unfold. Mommy loves you, sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment