I don't normally do pictures of the kids, but I couldn't resist sharing this one. This picture represents so much joy for me. Here are just a few things I am thankful for these days:
- Seeing the kids get to know each other and learn to love each other. As they get older, they play together more. I know the fights are coming, but for now we are in a very blissful stage of siblinghood.
- Saturdays! The weeks are busy in our house and Sundays are even busier. But Saturdays are family day and I treasure every minute. Today Fred cooked breakfast for all of us. Then we took the kids to the park to play and out to lunch. They both fell asleep on the way home.
- John Parker's new ear tubes. On Friday he had surgery to get a second set of tubes and remove his adenoids. He did great. Here's to healthier days ahead!
- Beautiful weather.
- All of the colors outside. From pink azaleas to green leaves on trees, everything's in bloom and beautiful.
- New babies on the way - not mine! We have several great friends who are pregnant after long journeys to parenthood. It is such a joy to celebrate with them. These children are truly miracles.
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. Psalm 23:1-3
Spring? Where is it? I cannot believe your kids are outside without coats!!! We are still in the winter coats/hats weather....ugh!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post!
Thanks Lacy! Your girls just get more and more beautiful every day. I love seeing pictures of your life :)
ReplyDelete