We feel so blessed to be already enjoying beautiful fall weather and no hurricanes! This time a year ago, Kate and I evacuated to Florida during Hurricane Gustav for a week. We were without power for several weeks and moved in with some dear friends. This fall has been really nice so far. Fred took care of Kate Friday evening and Saturday morning so I could go to a Beth Moore conference at our church. It was wonderful. The main verse we studied was Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."
We've been playing outside a lot. I am starting to feel a little better and, as you can see, already looking pretty pregnant :)

After church...Waiting for chicken fingers for lunch :)




Youa re looking PG and so cute! Can't wait to see pics of the new room! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're right, you do look pretty, pregnant!
ReplyDelete